Thursday, August 16, 2012

Summer is coming to an end already

This hasn't been the year I have planned, but we had the year God planned for us.  Having this list in the back of my mind has helped me feel more focused. Some things are not working the way we planned but some things are working better than ever.

Earl and I have had a couple of dates this summer, one was out to lunch and grocery shopping. But it was time together and that is what is important.

I started an easy chore system, with their chores written on individual index cards. We've been using it a couple of weeks and so far I like it. They have morning, afternoon and evening chores, and the house is cleaner and I am not having to micromanage them. The chores just get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!