Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April showers bring May flowers!

We had a baby!  April 5th, Ethan Mark was born weighing in at 5 pounds 13 ounces, and 19 inches long!  It hasn't been a great month for goals, my quiet time routine was lost, but we have managed to keep laundry and getting ready.  We are working on finding our new rhythm and keeping going with what we have.  Once again Earl and I didn't get a date night, but what can we do with a new baby?!  We did do a special dinner one night with a movie at home, so that is going to count for me :)  Caroline is learning how to read, we are working through Hooked on Phonics Level one.  Brian's school is coming together, I am learning to tweak things for his needs and he is getting it slowly but surely.  I am going to define the goals I have for kid raising, since they are vague and unobtainable.  I have been drinking lots of water so that is definitely an in progress goal!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!