Thursday, August 16, 2012

Time 4 Learning

We started using Time4Learning with our developmentally delayed 8 year old. I absolutely love it for him.  I don't think it is creating advanced genius children, but it is a complete curriculum and easy for him. You have access to three grades so we can have him in the level he needs of school and when he is finished he can keep going. He is learning and enjoys doing school now.  The activities are fun and educational.  The only thing I haven't liked is that the children choose the lesson they do, so I have to sit with Brian and make sure he does enough of each subject.  The other downside is they earn playground time based on the amount of time spent on lessons. I would prefer he earn 2 games for every so many lessons instead of a timer system.  But for $20 a month he is learning and that is what matters the most!

As a member of Time4Learning, I have been given the opportunity to review their program and share my experiences. While I was compensated, this review was not written or edited by Time4Learning and my opinion is entirely my own. For more information, check out theirstandards-based curriculum or learn how to write your owncurriculum review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!