Tuesday, January 31, 2012

One month down!

Well this was not the month I expected. I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes, so I am learning the fast way how to eat healthier! My goal is to learn good habits that I keep after the baby is born so that I will continue to lose weight and be healthier. I have a few friends that are keeping me accountable which is a huge help. For now I am following this diet- which seems to keep me satisfied and my sugar at the right levels.

I am still continuing with the 3650 reading program, I haven't been every day but it's been consistent and I've enjoyed it a lot! It's hard to believe I've read nearly 300 chapters of the Bible in just one month.

We did two field trips this month, one to the Tobacco Museum in Durham and one to the Wastewater treatment plant in New Bern (it's actually today, so I can't share how umm. interesting it is yet.)

Since meal planning is still going great on Google, I am going to work on morning routines this month for me and the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!