Sunday, January 15, 2012

Halfway through January thoughts

So we are halfway through January, and I thought I'd share how I'm doing so far. We have been to the park twice this month so far! One time to a high-tech park in Swansboro and the other to the Commons Park in Jacksonville. '

I did pull Daniel out of school and we are so far using Preschool handwriting without tears with him and lots of play. Hopefully we will find more he enjoys soon. He is so little I don't worry about it much yet.

Meal planning is coming along nicely! I found out I can use my google calendar to "schedule" my meals. It helps to get the e-mail reminder to plan for it and see it on my igoogle!

I've been doing a daily Bible reading, based on Professor Grant Horner's 3650 challenge that is reading ten chapters a day in different books. I didn't think I could do it, but I am really enjoying it!

Finally, I got a straw cup for Christmas, and drink a ton of water with it now! Hopefully that will continue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!