Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The aquarium!

We went to the Roanoke Aquarium this weekend while camping in the Outerbanks. It was small, but fun to walk through. I think my favorite part was the cage that is the same type of cage divers stay in to study sharks. I wish I had gotten a picture of the four kids in there! We camped in Oregon Inlet in the National Seashore and it was windy! Our tent broke the second day, so we have to replace a pole, and we had to move to a hotel. Caroline stood out the most this weekend, at the top of the lighthouse she stuck her head out of the railing, looked straight down and said hi mom! While on a scavenger hunt at Pea Island Nature preserve we were looking for a bug, and she said very excitedly, "look mom there is one on my finger!" I looked and there is a tick crawling up her arm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!